Thursday, September 11, 2008

Etsy's Halloween Gift Guide


My baby spider halloween hat made it to etsy's Halloween Gift Guide! On their front page is a link to their holiday guide and I'm on it! It appears they add a few new ones everyday, so eventually mine will get pushed off, but it's awesome anyways. The hat is getting some decent traffic. I'm almost done with my second one, a baby ghost hat.

What else are my plans today? Hmmm. My mother is sending some old guy over here to give an estimate to mow the lawn. Our mower only works for up to 5 minutes at a time and then stalls and is unstartable. So frustrating. I hope he doesn't charge much. It's not that the lawn is really long, but some weeds have moved in. Not that I mind all that much, but I think the neighbors with their perfect chemical treated lawns are going to start getting cranky.

No comments: