Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Green Expo


We went to the 'Green Expo' today. A huge farmer's market and inside the convention center there were tons of booths about everything green from recycling electronics to green construction techniques to organic baby clothes and toys. Outside the convention center there were dozens of displayed children's artwork about saving the environment and conserving energy. I loved this one.

Creatively I accomplished a couple things today. A baby pumpkin halloween hat I put up for sale on etsy. And I also made an awesome scarflet mini scarf thing, but I'm really unhappy with how I'm photographing it. The color looks all wrong and I kind of want someone to model it, but just not me. My pictures make the yarn loose it's fuzzy quality too which makes it really a nice item. I'll have to work on it.

No comments: