Thursday, September 11, 2008

Perkins Nutritional Information

So last weekend the baby and I went for a quick breakfast with my sister-in-law to Perkins. I knew what I wanted to order but I hit up their website to find out just how many calories are in that sandwich. And I couldn't find any nutritional information anywhere! I emailed the website and asked if they could provide the information or if it was there and I just wasn't finding it. This was their response:

"We are currently compiling this information. Once it is complete, it
will be available on our web site. Thank you for your loyal patronage.

Web Master"

Seriously? They don't have the nutritional information for their own menu? They're a huge nation wide chain! I'm flabbergasted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you weren't holding your breath! they still dont have that information available